- Atleast 24 hours notice is required if you cannot make your appointment. Half the session fee will be charged if you fail to turn up without sufficient notice.
- As per the AfSFH’s Code of Conduct and Ethics, unless there is obvious risk of danger to the client or the therapist, everything discussed within a session is strictly confidential
- Client records and details are kept as per General Data Protection Regulations, 2018 (GDPR).
- If this is the case, your explicit consent will be obtained if we ever need to contact your GP.
- Sometimes I may consult the opinion of my supervisor or other therapist, in these cases any information given would be anonymous.
- The client must consent to full participation in the therapy process, including listening to the audio CD/download provided. All clients must sign a consent form to agree to full participation of the course, including outside of the sessions.
- Whilst hypnotherapy is incredibly effective, success is not guaranteed and will only work with the client's full cooperation. Results may vary from person to person.
- Please do not attend your session under the influence of drugs or alcohol, anyone failing to adhere to this will be asked to leave the session and charged full price.
Code Of Conduct and Ethics:
Leeds/LS17 Hypnotherapy adheres to a strict Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics. You can view these HERE.